Last Date Updated: March 19, 2021
Information We Collect
We collect the following categories of information from you in connection with your application.
• Contact Information. We collect information such as name, address, email address and phone number.
• Employment Information. This includes your resume and work experience history, including current employer and title. This includes education, certificates, licenses, and skills. It may also include your references.
• Demographic Information. This may include your gender and race.
• Usage Information. When you use this site, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We may look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. We may collect IP address. We collect information about your site navigation.
Purposes for Collecting Information
We use all information in the following ways:
• We use information to manage your application. This includes setting up and conducting interviews and/or tests in order to assess your skills. It also includes verifying the application information you provided to us is accurate. It includes contacting your references and conducting a background check. Should you receive and accept an offer with us, this also includes efforts to onboard you as an employee. We may also collect certain information for legal obligations.
• We use information to make a hiring decision. The information we collect during the recruitment process is required to assess your application for employment and make a hiring decision. You do not have to provide us with this information. If you do not provide certain information, it may mean that we are unable to continue with your application for employment.
• We use information to protect you, our company, and others. This includes management and security of our physical assets and premises and maintaining the health and safety of others.
• We use information to comply with our legal obligations and defend our company, property, and others through legal proceedings.
Methods of Collecting Information
We collect all information in the following ways:
• We collect information directly from you. You may provide us the information described above during the recruitment process. This may be in your application, on the telephone, or during interviews.
• We collect information from third parties. This may include recruiters, references from a previous employer, vendors or agencies providing recruiting or technical services, or background check providers. It may also be from publicly available sources such as social media where the information from the source is relevant to the position for which you are applying. We may combine information that we collect from different sources.
We Share Information with Others
We may share information in the following circumstances:
• We share information with our parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies.
• We share information with our vendors who provide us services. This may include recruiters or companies that host our recruitment system. It may also include companies or agencies that verify your references, perform background checks or conduct vetting on our behalf.
• We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. For example, we will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We will share information if a government agency or investigatory body requests it. This includes U.S. and non-U.S. law enforcement or regulatory authorities.
• We will share information as part of a merger, acquisition, or other sale or transfer of all or some of our assets, or as part of a bankruptcy or financing.
From time to time we may change our privacy policies. We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on this site. Please check our site periodically for updates.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our data practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.