Effective Date: June 2020
Last Date Updated: September 14, 2021
Information We Collect
We may collect these types of information from and about you:
- • Contact information. For example, we may collect information such as your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- • Payment information. We may collect your billing address and payment method information.
- • Feedback information. This includes any information you voluntarily share with us about your experience with our products, such as reviews.
- • Demographic information. We may collect information like your gender and parental status. If you have kids, we may collect information like the number of kids you have and their birthdays. We may also collect information about whether you are pregnant and when you are expecting. We may also collect your zip code and location.
- • Website Usage information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We may look at what website you came from, or what website you visit when you leave us. We may collect information about how long you stay on the website and the content you view. We may collect IP addresses. We may also collect device identifiers. This may include your operating system.
Business Purposes for Collecting Information
This is how we use information we collect:
- • We use information to communicate with you. We use information to contact you about this Policy or our Terms and Conditions. We also use information to respond to your questions, reviews, or comments.
- • We use information so you can purchase our products. We use information to process orders. We use information to process your registration with our site and to let you participate in website features.
- • We use information to improve our products and website. We use information to make our website and products better. We may also use information to customize your experience with us. For example, this may include saving preferences or settings.
- • We use information for marketing purposes. We may use information to send you information about new products and special offers or promotions. These might be about our own products and offers, or products or offers from other brands that we think you might find interesting. We may also use information to run a sweepstakes or contest. We may do all of this through various channels, such as via email or on social media platforms.
- • We use information to protect our company and customers. We use information to protect our company and customers. This may include to identify fraud and secure our websites and systems.
- • If you are in Europe, we process your information for different purposes. Our basis for processing your information is typically to perform a contract. Performance of a contract includes responding to your requests and processing your orders. Where this applies, if you choose not to provide information, we may be unable to perform the contract or respond to your request. We also process information based on consent or for our legitimate purposes.
- • We use all information for other purposes that are permitted by law.
Methods of Collecting Information
We collect information in a variety of ways.
- • We collect information directly from you. We collect information when you place an order or register with us through our website. We collect information if you enter a promotion or contest. We also collect information if you reach out to us through our website, or sign up for our emails. We may also collect Information from you through questionnaires or surveys, or through one of our social media channels. We may collect information online, in-person, or at an event.
- • We collect information passively. For example, we use tracking tools like browser cookies, pixels, and web beacons to collect website information. We do this on our website and in emails that we send to you. We collect this information about users over time when you use our website. We may have third parties collect information this way on our behalf.
- • We get information about you from third parties. For example, our business partners, vendors, or retailers may give us information they obtained about you. Social media platforms may also give us this information.
We may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online. We may also combine information we’ve collected with information we’ve obtained from a third party. We may combine information across devices, such as from computers and mobile devices.
Sharing Information With Others
We may share information as follows:
- • We share information within our family of companies. We may share information with our affiliates and This may include future related companies.
- • We share information with vendors who perform services on our behalf. We may share information with vendors who help us with our business. This includes vendors who help us maintain our website or deliver products to you. This also includes vendors who run contests or marketing campaigns.
- • We share information to comply with the law or protect ourselves. We share information we collect about you to respond to court orders or subpoenas. We also share information in response to government agency or investigatory body requests. We also share information to investigate potential fraud.
- • We may share all information with any successor to all or part of our business. If all or part of our business is sold, we may share your information as part of that transaction. We may also share your information if there is a merger or acquisition. If there is a financing or bankruptcy, we may also share your information.
- • We share information as permitted by law and for other reasons we may describe to you.
If you post a comment or review in any public areas of our website, the information you provide may be made available to other users. That may include your name and comments. Other users may use your information for purposes that neither we nor you can control. Please use caution when you submit information in these forums.
Links to Third Party Sites
We may link to third party websites or apps. Our website may also include third party content that collects information. We do not control these third parties. We are not responsible for the practices of these third party websites or apps. This Policy does not apply to the privacy practices of third party websites or apps. Please read the privacy policies of other websites and apps carefully..
Your Choices and Rights
You have certain choices about how we use your information.
- • You can opt-out of certain marketing. To stop receiving our promotional emails, follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. If you opt-out of getting marketing messages, you will continue to receive messages from us about your relationship with us where permitted by law.
- • Your rights
• If you reside in California and are not a job applicant, employee or employee of another company interacting with us in your job role, you have the right to ask us what information we collect and use. You also have the right to ask what information we disclose and sell. You also have the right to request that we delete information we have collected from you. To exercise those rights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify your request by matching the information you provide to us when you submit the request with information we already have about you. We will not discriminate against you because you have exercised any of your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act. You can designate an agent to make a request by having them execute a notarized power of attorney to act on your behalf.
•If you are in Europe/UK you may have certain rights. These include rights to access, update or correct your It also includes the right to have your information deleted. To exercise these rights, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- • Selling information
• Under California law, we are required to tell California residents if we “sell” information as that term is defined by applicable law. “Sell” means to share personal information with a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration. Based on our understanding of that term, we do not “sell” the information of California residents. We do not sell personal information of minors under the age of 16.
• We also have disclosure obligations in Nevada. We do not exchange Nevada residents’ personal information for money with anyone so they may license or sell the personal information to additional parties. Nevada residents may opt-out of the future sale of their information to a third party who may license or sell information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Services are Not Intended For Children
Our websites and other services are meant to be accessed by adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child has given us information, you can write to us or email us at the addresses provided at the end of this Policy. Please mark your inquiries “Parental Information Request.” Parents, you can learn more about how to protect children’s privacy on-line here.
We Use Standard Security Measures
We use standard security measures as required by relevant law. However, the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our website will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords.
Transfers of Information
Information we collect may be stored both inside and outside the United States. If you live outside of the United States and choose to use this website, you understand that it is at your own risk. You also understand that your information will be sent to the United States. The United States may not afford the same level of protection as laws in your own country. We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our data practices, please email us at email@example.com. You can also write to us at: Fridababy, LLC, 82 NE 26th Street, Suite 101, Miami FL 33137, United States.
We may change our privacy policies from time-to-time. We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website, so please check our website periodically for updates