A natural solution for colic and gas, the Windi works instantly and does not require ingestion of any drops or medication. The Windi is a single-use tube that helps babies get rid of excess gas. Designed to be safe and effective, the Windi cannot harm your baby if used as instructed. Most pediatric professionals are familiar with the method of using a rectal thermometer to relieve gas and colic. The Windi is designed specifically for this purpose. The soft, pliable, hollow tube features a rounded tip that is long enough to reach past the muscle that prevents the release of the gas, and also has a stopper to prevent an insertion too far. Each package contains 10 disposable Windis.
- • INVENTED BY A PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGIST: A hollow tube that safely, naturally, and instantly relieves gas and calms colic.
- • DESIGNED FOR YOUR BABY'S BOTTOM: The Windi is long enough to reach past the muscle that traps the gas and stimulates the sphincter, but has a stopper so you can't go too far.
- • ALL NATURAL GAS & COLIC RELIEF: No drops or ingestible needed, making the Windi a great alternative.
- • SAFE + SANITARY: BPA + Latex-Free.
- • 10 PACK: Single-use gas relief tubes
Or find it in a store using our Store Locator
How It Works
- Recyclable, BPA- and latex-free
- Pliable, hollow tube
- Stopper, so you can't insert too far
- Soft, gentle, rounded tip
How To Use It
Step 1 of 5
Massage belly gently downward towards rectum.
Step 2 of 5
Lubricate Windi tip. We suggest coconut oil, but any lubricant works.
Step 3 of 5
Lift legs and have a diaper ready...trust us, it could get messy.
Step 4 of 5
Gently insert Windi and listen for the gas to pass(it will sound like a whistle) within a few seconds.
Step 5 of 5