100% WEIRD. 100% HYGIENIC. Disposable NoseFrida Hygiene Filters are clinically proven to prevent mucus or bacterial transfer for seamless snotsucking.
- HYGIENIC: Disposable filters are clinically proven to prevent the transfer of mucus or bacterial germs to the snot sucker when clearing stuffy noses. Replace filter after every use.
- 20 HYGIENE FILTERS: Replace hygiene filter after each use to maintain suction effectiveness of the NoseFrida and minimize moisture buildup.
- BETTER TOGETHER: For seamless snot sucking use these Hygiene Filters with Frida Baby's Nasal Aspirator NoseFrida The Snotsucker (not included).
Or find it in a store using our Store Locator
How It Works
- Natural, safe nosetril cover
- Disposable, 100% hygienic booger catcher
- nose hose
- BPA- and phthalate-free mouthpiece*
How To Use It
Step 1 of 6
Disposable hygiene filters should be in place to prevent mucus or bacterial transfer.
Step 2 of 6
Place large tube against child's nostril(not inside), creating a seal.
Step 3 of 6
Use red mouthpiece to suck out snot.
Step 4 of 6
After SnotSucking session, dispose of filter.
Step 5 of 6
Wash large tube with warm soap and water. Clean thin tube with a few drops of rubbing alcohol.
Step 6 of 6
Firmly snap dry pieces together, inserting a new filter for the next use.