100% WEIRD. 100% HYGIENIC. Disposable NoseFrida Hygiene Filters are clinically proven to prevent mucus or bacterial transfer for seamless snotsucking.
- HYGIENIC: Disposable filters are clinically proven to prevent the transfer of mucus or bacterial germs to the snot sucker when clearing stuffy noses. Replace filter after every use.
- 20 HYGIENE FILTERS: Replace hygiene filter after each use to maintain suction effectiveness of the NoseFrida and minimize moisture buildup.
- BETTER TOGETHER: For seamless snot sucking use these Hygiene Filters with Frida Baby's Nasal Aspirator NoseFrida The Snotsucker (not included).
We have received your subscription. We will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Or find it in a store using our Store Locator
How It Works
- Natural, safe nostril cover
- Disposable, 100% hygienic booger catcher
- nose hose
- BPA- and phthalate-free mouthpiece*
How To Use It
Step 1 of 6
Disposable hygiene filters should be in place to prevent mucus or bacterial transfer.
Step 2 of 6
Place large tube against child's nostril(not inside), creating a seal.
Step 3 of 6
Use red mouthpiece to suck out snot.
Step 4 of 6
After SnotSucking session, dispose of filter.
Step 5 of 6
Wash large tube with warm soap and water. Clean thin tube with a few drops of rubbing alcohol.
Step 6 of 6
Firmly snap dry pieces together, inserting a new filter for the next use.